Saturday, September 20, 2008

To start with a metaphorical and literal bang...

So I'll have to admit I felt a little adrift being the only single girl in a room full of couples fucking around me. Particularly as I was the only one standing naked by the room-service cart stuffing my gob full of chips and pizza. (Well, a girl's got to eat.)

Aside from that little incongruity it was exactly as I'd imagined, except I was a little drunker than planned. It's hard not to drink when attractive men and women are plying you with drinks with the tacit implication that later on they will get to fuck you- possibly more than one at a time. I had been worried that the couples would be too old or un-attractive, but honestly it was all very Footballer's Wives - well built guys (or guys who had been well built five years ago) and their very attractive wives. People I would chat to at a pub, although admittedly probably not approach, but then you don't get many souful looking indie kids at swinger's parties.

As for the sex itself, I was fairly pliant- a combination of the amount I'd had to drink and my nature generally. There was one girl I couldn't take my eyes off, and I knew I had to have; otherwise I was fairly open to experimenting.

I remember my interactions with the girl so clearly- sucking her beautiful nipples into my mouth, sliding my hands along her waist, and later, pressing my lips between her legs, wallowing in my first taste of pussy in more than a year. I was on all fours on a footrest to lick her, my ass in the air and I was dimly aware of the feel of hands on me, fingers sliding into my cunt, stretching me before being replaced by someone's cock stretching me wider. Who, I don't really know- everything sort of faded into a blur after that point, being fucked while I had my mouth occupied and slick with juices. Being fucked, fingers being slid into my ass, being moved this way and that to better accomodate one cock or another; I was for the most part a willing and pliant plaything.

I don't know how many people fucked me that night, I don't even remember all their names. Sometimes I'm not sure how I feel about that, but when I think back to it all I feel is hunger.

And not for chips and pizza. :P

No comments: