Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Who's to say love has to be soft and gentle?

I'm dotted with bruises today- for the most part, neat pairs of circular bruises in my more fleshy areas, and sore spots that haven't bruised all the way up my back. I can't wear my hair up to work, because the back of my neck is well and truly marked. I love it, of course.

He really hurts me, physically, and he's the first person who's really truly done that to me- and I don't mean hurts in the light spanking kind of way (though there's that too) but in the 'Fuck that hurts so much, I want it to stop but I don't want it to stop, and he probably wouldn't even if I asked.' kind of way.

He hit me with the cane, his hands, marked me with his teeth. While his fingers were buried inside me I could feel his mouth exploring the curves of my ass, and I knew what was coming. When he heard me starting to come his teeth closed just on the sweet spot, under where my ass creases when I stand. As I came his teeth kept closing, squeezing my flesh until I was stifling my screams in the sheets. Afterwards, while I lay there shuddering he pulled his fingers out and began to slowly and deliberately bite his way across my hip, up my back, hard each time, no pleasure mixed with it now, til I was squirming and whimpering and trying to get away. When he stopped I wanted him to keep going.

He's got such a natural commanding way about him. The boys I've been with before have always been slightly hesitant in their dominance- unsure if I'll obey and slightly flustered if I don't. He's so natural about it- he just expects my obedience, and if I do say no (not that that word crossed my lips last night) he just changes tack slightly and usually ends up getting what he wants from me anyway. I didn't plan to have sex with him last night, or let him tie me up (I'm not sure I trust him just yet) but when he said my name and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me, in that throaty voice, all I could say was yes. When he told me calmly to stay where I was, and went to get a tie for my wrists, I just lay there shivering and accepting. When he started to bind my wrists to the bed, I watched and said nothing.

Today, surveying my bruises, I only want to do it again.

S

No comments: